Thursday, October 9

David's Cookies

Dessert of the Month Club
Our Dessert of the Month Club is the perfect choice when you want to impress someone with the best gourmet selection available online. We'll deliver chocolate cakes, cream-filled tarts, brownies and more. This makes a great gift, with monthly desserts delivered to your family, friends and corporate clients.

Special Diet
Cheat a little with David's selection of special diet cookies and cakes. Each item has fewer calories than its full-fledged counterpart. Our no-sugar-added cheesecake makes a great dessert for college kids before Spring Break with its low carb recipe. Or, try our no-sugar-added marble trufflecake.

Cookie Jars
We've got a wide array of ceramic cookie jar designs in assorted colors to brighten up any home at a very reasonable price. Pop open the lid and discover that each set even comes with a free mix of cookies or other items in the jar!

Individual Desserts
Pop one of our gourmet chocolate saucy cakes in the microwave for 30 seconds and enjoy a hot meltdown experience. We've also got quality dessert cups made from a unique blend of chocolate truffles for a delicious, fresh home made taste. Also available are a delicious assortment of small, single-serving tarts and other fine food products you're sure to love.

Rugelach
We bake our rugelach to a golden color and they arrive at your home, ready to serve - it's that easy! This kosher food has a place at the end of any meal, especially at holiday time.

Dessert Specialties
Lightly spread some butter on your scone for a great English breakfast and top it off with a cup of coffee or milk. Or try some of our other gourmet dessert specialties, such as our meltaways made from a recipe of nuts and powdered sugar, or our Florentine lace cookies.

Birthday Cakes & Layer Cakes
We make our cake designs with the idea that they're as easy on the eyes as they are sweet on the taste buds. Pick up one of these colorful party centerpieces and be free to socialize with your guests and have a truly awesome time during holidays, birthdays and other occasions. Or, be creative and send one as a gourmet gift!

Gourmet Tarts
We carry a sweet selection of French tarts from our pastries division. Each award winning tart begins with a gourmet, pan-baked butter-cookie shell stuffed with creamy filling and ends with a luscious fruit or nut topping, or pastry decoration.

Cheesecakes
Each gourmet cake has a perfect blend of cream cheese & all the right ingredients atop a sweet graham crust baked fresh for a rich, factory-free taste that came straight out of the oven! These cheesecakes are OU Kosher Dairy certified & rated among the top 10 mail order desserts of 2007 by Good Housekeeping Magazine.

Chocolate Truffle Cakes
Brighten up your home with one of these savory cakes made from a smooth blend of dark chocolate truffles melted into heavy cream for a gourmet taste that tingles your taste buds. Our flourless dessert recipe will make your day, as each cake is coated in a ganache of semisweet or bittersweet chocolate.

Brownies & Crumbcakes
David's chocolate brownie recipe is the perfectly delicious answer to providing your family with the best home-baked goodness without the baking. And our crumb cakes have an extra touch of class for that after-dinner treat.

Cookie Cakes
These giant, decorated message cookies are a great alternative to birthday cakes. Say, Happy Birthday or, Congratulations with a little pizzazz and see how they react! Cookie Cakes are available in a number of varieties including: Happy Birthday, Congratulations and Happy Holidays.

Fresh Baked Cookies
David's is the place to find delicious chocolate chip cookies you don't have to bake. Forget small chips, our recipes include large chunks of gooey Hershey's ® chocolate for that home-made taste. Flavors include Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisin and more.

Cookie Dough
Save time with David's Frozen Cookie Dough rather than baking your own from scratch. We begin with a delicious gourmet recipe that includes large chunks of chocolate and other ingredients, then pack and ship it directly to your home for an easy and fun dessert the whole family can enjoy.

Gift Baskets
David's custom gift baskets are a unique collection of gourmet goodies perfect for any occasion. They make great baby shower presents, holiday pick-me-ups and corporate gifts for clients any day of the year. Send a food basket filled with fresh baked cookies as a get-well gift, or bring one to a friend's wedding or housewarming party - they'll thank you for years to come!

Cookie of the Month Club
Our online cookie club is so amazing, not just because of all the delicious food, but because the shipping is free and you can save almost 20% off the retail price. With a 12 month membership of the two-pound size, you can treat your friends to fresh baked gifts, and treat yourself to over $75 in savings!

No comments:

~ Readers SoundOff ~ Have something to say? Tell us!

"I enjoy www.StretchThatDollar.com because of all the great deals and bargains I find.
The money I save is a big plus too!
I have been using stockpiles for so long, I forget where I first found it.
It must of been googling for bargains!"
Renee, MA

"I have really enjoyed http://www.stretchthatdollar.com/ because it's a constant source of information and inspiration to me. I found http://www.stretchthatdollar.com/ completely accidentally - while web surfing. The best 'mistake' I made!" Barbra, MI

"I enjoy reading your newsletter because you have fabulous savings on items that I don't have time to search for. I was able to find this contest from an email I received from you. (I'm on your mailing list). I can't remember how I originally found you!"
Nina, GA

"I just found this site today from a link off of another site I was visiting- I love the wide variety of offers there are and tidbits to learn!! What a great site!"
Shawn, MN

• I am so glad I found http://www.stretchthatdollar.com/.
I love http://www.stretchthatdollar.com/ because it is someone sharing their knowledge of savings and freebies in a day when so little people want to share anything.
The grocery bag deals are rarely for any of the stores in my area, but I pass the information on to others, that also clip q-pons and do their best to live frugally.
I do make sure I check the sunday coupons against the grocery deals that are posted, just to be sure I didnt miss something of interest on my own. (I have been known to miss a few...LOL)
I have saved so much by ordering items from the hot deals of the day too. Toys for my son and grandson . A clock for my father, that was made by a company that he has been searching for, since last fall. He loved it so much he ordered another one for his girlfriend.
Being a stay at home mom, after being the major bread winner in our family, our income has decreased by 2/3! http://www.stretchthatdollar.com has made stretching our very meager budget so much easier.
So...Thank you for all that you do, it is greatly appreciated.
Brenda Thompson, OH

• I found you months ago, from another website post. You find deals for me that I would otherwise miss out on.Thank you doesn't say enough.
Barb, CA

• I can find what I need by coming to your site and it's my favorite and usually the only one I visit for the best deals. Right now I'm looking for a deal on a hand vac. My 5 yr. old vacuumed up a bowl full of water with my last one. It no longer works, but atleast he didn't electrocute himself!
Nancy Govero, KS

Thanks Nancy... you had such a cute story.
Here's the direct link for all the Hand Vac specials.
We found a perfect hand-vac for just the sort of thing you experienced...
Black and Decker CHV7250 7.2 Volt Wet & Dry DustBuster
$18.72 (Was $29.99)
+ $25.00 off $125.00 or more