~ Readers SoundOff ~ Have something to say? Tell us!

"I enjoy www.StretchThatDollar.com because of all the great deals and bargains I find.
The money I save is a big plus too!
I have been using stockpiles for so long, I forget where I first found it.
It must of been googling for bargains!"
Renee, MA

"I have really enjoyed http://www.stretchthatdollar.com/ because it's a constant source of information and inspiration to me. I found http://www.stretchthatdollar.com/ completely accidentally - while web surfing. The best 'mistake' I made!" Barbra, MI

"I enjoy reading your newsletter because you have fabulous savings on items that I don't have time to search for. I was able to find this contest from an email I received from you. (I'm on your mailing list). I can't remember how I originally found you!"
Nina, GA

"I just found this site today from a link off of another site I was visiting- I love the wide variety of offers there are and tidbits to learn!! What a great site!"
Shawn, MN

• I am so glad I found http://www.stretchthatdollar.com/.
I love http://www.stretchthatdollar.com/ because it is someone sharing their knowledge of savings and freebies in a day when so little people want to share anything.
The grocery bag deals are rarely for any of the stores in my area, but I pass the information on to others, that also clip q-pons and do their best to live frugally.
I do make sure I check the sunday coupons against the grocery deals that are posted, just to be sure I didnt miss something of interest on my own. (I have been known to miss a few...LOL)
I have saved so much by ordering items from the hot deals of the day too. Toys for my son and grandson . A clock for my father, that was made by a company that he has been searching for, since last fall. He loved it so much he ordered another one for his girlfriend.
Being a stay at home mom, after being the major bread winner in our family, our income has decreased by 2/3! http://www.stretchthatdollar.com has made stretching our very meager budget so much easier.
So...Thank you for all that you do, it is greatly appreciated.
Brenda Thompson, OH

• I found you months ago, from another website post. You find deals for me that I would otherwise miss out on.Thank you doesn't say enough.
Barb, CA

• I can find what I need by coming to your site and it's my favorite and usually the only one I visit for the best deals. Right now I'm looking for a deal on a hand vac. My 5 yr. old vacuumed up a bowl full of water with my last one. It no longer works, but atleast he didn't electrocute himself!
Nancy Govero, KS

Thanks Nancy... you had such a cute story.
Here's the direct link for all the Hand Vac specials.
We found a perfect hand-vac for just the sort of thing you experienced...
Black and Decker CHV7250 7.2 Volt Wet & Dry DustBuster
$18.72 (Was $29.99)
+ $25.00 off $125.00 or more