Wednesday, October 8

Top Products from Drugstore.com

Infiniti by Conair Professional Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Styler, Model 224
Dry, Straighten, and Shine in One Step! As Seen on TV; Color Protect - No Fade, Reduces styling time.

40 Carrots Carrot + Creme Cleanser
This rich, micro-active Retinol cleanser purifies the skin and stimulates cellular vitality. It contains glycolic acids to de-age the skin... plus creamy milk proteins to leave it silky-fresh clean. Best of all, it never disrupts your natural pH or moisture balance.

Salter Aquatronic Glass Kitchen Scale
High precision add and weigh scale with liquid measure feature. 10 Year Guarantee. No need for measuring jugs - simply put dry or fluid ingredients into a bowl and use the special conversion button to switch from kg/lb to ml/fl.oz.

method Countertop Cleaner, Cinnamon Bark
Natural Essential Oils. Non-toxic. Biodegradable. Never tested on reindeer.

Psi Bands Block Party
Psi Bands (pronounced "Sigh Bands") are indicated for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness (pregnancy), motion sickness/travel, chemotherapy, and post-operative nausea from anesthesia.

Chillow Mini-Chillow Comfort Device
Powerless 2-way cooling comfort for : Headaches, Hot Nights , Hot Flashes, High Fevers, Back Pain , Sunburns , Kid's Sores & More.

Danielle and Company Organic Soap Garden-Black Color
The All-in-One Organic Soap Garden is a masterful blend of reusability and sustainability and won BEST in SHOW at the New York International Gift Fair!

Yes To Carrots Body Butter
Yes To Carrots is a complete family of Paraben Free skin and hair care products combining the anti-oxidant power of Beta-Carotene from organic fruits and vegetables.

Rainbow Light ProbioActive 1B Defense
Vegetarian Probiotic Formula ~ Unique multi-function probiotic strain encourages gut health, normal digestion & movement, renewed vitality and strengthened immune function.

Solo SoLo Bars, Lemon Lift
Spike your taste buds, not your blood sugar. In Concert with a healthier diet and exercise program, SoLo Gi? Snack bars enable you to take a positive step towards improved health and well being.

Va J-J Visor; Women's Protection Made Wiser.
The Va j-j Visor will help protect all of those tender and sensitive parts that you don't want exposed during various methods of hair removal or tanning and can also be used as a hygienic shield while trying on swimwear or intimate apparel.

Remington Tempt Rechargeable Shaver Kit
Remington Tempt Rechargeable Shaver Kit; Safescreen protects your skin from nicks and cuts. Wet/Dry shaving convenience so you can shave in or out of the shower. Integral trimmer removes longer hairs. Pivoting head shaver follows your curves.

The Screaming O Bullet Buddies - Monkey Super-Powered Mini-Vibrator
The Screaming O Bullet Buddies - Monkey Super-Powered Mini-Vibrator.

Kama Sutra Petite Pleasures Spa Pleasures
An Ocean Fresh Set of Romantic Bathing Essentials. Treasures of the Bath Salts, Ocean Blu Bathing Gel and Scented Votive Candle.


~*~ MONTHLY PROMOTIONS ~*~
Spend $99 or more on Philips, Sonicare, or Norelco and get $20 off your order

Spend $99 or more on Oral-B and get $20 off your order

Spend $199 or more on Braun and get $50 off your order

Get $5 off de-luxe gift sets

New Customers: Receive $5 off $30 or $10 off $50 on your first non-prescription order!

No comments:

~ Readers SoundOff ~ Have something to say? Tell us!

"I enjoy www.StretchThatDollar.com because of all the great deals and bargains I find.
The money I save is a big plus too!
I have been using stockpiles for so long, I forget where I first found it.
It must of been googling for bargains!"
Renee, MA

"I have really enjoyed http://www.stretchthatdollar.com/ because it's a constant source of information and inspiration to me. I found http://www.stretchthatdollar.com/ completely accidentally - while web surfing. The best 'mistake' I made!" Barbra, MI

"I enjoy reading your newsletter because you have fabulous savings on items that I don't have time to search for. I was able to find this contest from an email I received from you. (I'm on your mailing list). I can't remember how I originally found you!"
Nina, GA

"I just found this site today from a link off of another site I was visiting- I love the wide variety of offers there are and tidbits to learn!! What a great site!"
Shawn, MN

• I am so glad I found http://www.stretchthatdollar.com/.
I love http://www.stretchthatdollar.com/ because it is someone sharing their knowledge of savings and freebies in a day when so little people want to share anything.
The grocery bag deals are rarely for any of the stores in my area, but I pass the information on to others, that also clip q-pons and do their best to live frugally.
I do make sure I check the sunday coupons against the grocery deals that are posted, just to be sure I didnt miss something of interest on my own. (I have been known to miss a few...LOL)
I have saved so much by ordering items from the hot deals of the day too. Toys for my son and grandson . A clock for my father, that was made by a company that he has been searching for, since last fall. He loved it so much he ordered another one for his girlfriend.
Being a stay at home mom, after being the major bread winner in our family, our income has decreased by 2/3! http://www.stretchthatdollar.com has made stretching our very meager budget so much easier.
So...Thank you for all that you do, it is greatly appreciated.
Brenda Thompson, OH

• I found you months ago, from another website post. You find deals for me that I would otherwise miss out on.Thank you doesn't say enough.
Barb, CA

• I can find what I need by coming to your site and it's my favorite and usually the only one I visit for the best deals. Right now I'm looking for a deal on a hand vac. My 5 yr. old vacuumed up a bowl full of water with my last one. It no longer works, but atleast he didn't electrocute himself!
Nancy Govero, KS

Thanks Nancy... you had such a cute story.
Here's the direct link for all the Hand Vac specials.
We found a perfect hand-vac for just the sort of thing you experienced...
Black and Decker CHV7250 7.2 Volt Wet & Dry DustBuster
$18.72 (Was $29.99)
+ $25.00 off $125.00 or more